tracker

Monday, April 8, 2013

Tired

Today was my first day being mom to 5 kids without another adult around most of the time.  I have to say I am worn out. 

Cinderella got a sore throat in the middle of the day, and called me from school, to ask me to come and get her.  Spike was taking a nap and didn't want to wake up.  So I called one of my neighbours and asked her if she could come stay with the kids while I ran over to the school.

Later when Spike woke up from his nap, I discovered he was naked from the waist down.  I then decided it is time to switch to pull-ups and potty train that kid.

Overall I think I managed to handle all of the kids without too much stress.  I know I must have had divine help.

So here is my picture of my living room at the end of the day today.  I could have gotten it cleaner,  but I am worn out, and calling it good for today.   Maybe tomorrow I can have it all the way clean.

1 comment:

Adam & Brandi said...

You are doing great Julie! I am so relieved that sweet little boy is back home and out of the hospital. I enjoy reading about your happenings and what not. You've gotten really good at blogging and journaling. Love you girl!