tracker

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Laundry is done!

Last night's post was written by the hubs from my point of view.  Tonight I (Julie) am writing, but I am using his laptop so it is logged into his account.  But really it is Julie writing this.

Today I got the laundry done.  It wore me out.  I also am really tired of my wardrobe.  My clothes don't fit well and I feel really unattractive in them.  However just having had a baby and breastfeeding I am an awkward size.  I found some cute nursing tops but they are really expensive (avg. $40 per top)  and some of them didn't fit very well.  I bought 3, but don't really feel like I  can afford to buy more than that.  I am not a shopper, so I dread the idea of trying to find clothes that fit and look flattering on me, at the same time I found myself wanting to take some of my shirts and burn them instead of putting them in my closet.  Any suggestions on where to look for cute affordable clothes?

2 comments:

Rose said...

I've found some on eBay before. The downside is that you don't have the luxury of trying them on before you buy them.

You can probably also go to places like Costco, Walmart, and Target. It's not super cheap, but definitely cheaper than $40 a top.

Sometimes you can also score some good deals at thrift stores. For someone that's handy with a needle, it would be easy to make necessary adjustments too.

Melissa said...

I've had some luck in the clearance section of kohls and occasionally the clearance at Macy's. there are tons of tutorials on Pinterest on how to modify and refashion clothes to make them new and exciting again. I know how you feel being inbetween sizes. It drives me crazy.