tracker

Sunday, April 21, 2013

An extra trip.

Today after church we went to visit the hubs sister and join her for dinner.   She lives about a 30 minute drive away from us.  So not too far, but not around the corner either.  Wh3n we got there and were getting the kids out of the car I realized that we hqd left our diaper bag at home and didn't have any spare diapers for baby in the car.  Normally 5his wouldn't be to8 big of an issue,  wnd we would just run to the store.  However,  because today is Sunday amd our sabbath,  we try to not shop unless it is an emergency.  So we left the four oldrr kids with their aunt and the hubs, baby and I drove back home to get  the diaper bag.  The plus side of this was that the hubs and I got to spend some time without all the kids.
However next time, I think I will double check to make sure we have the diaper bag.

2 comments:

Rose said...

It's always good to have some time with your spouse to just talk!

marinda said...

I keep an extra diaper in the glove box.