tracker

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Positives

Today was a discouraging day.  However the hubs told me I can't say negative things about myself, and I know if I get into all of the things that helped me feel discouraged I will likely get negative about myself.  So instead I am going to focus on today's positives.

I got all of the laundry washed,  most of it folded and some of it put away. 

I discovered a new book that I think Cinderella will enjoy, and read the first 3 chapters.

Baby is sleeping 6-10 hours most nights lately.

Tonight when we had popcorn,  Aurora wanted to make sure I got some too, and Spike kept getting handfuls and throwing them at me so I could have some.  Then he started taking handfuls and shoving them in my mouth.

Today's living room is clean in part to having the 11-year-old scouts come today.  The hubs is one of their leaders,  and scouts was here today.   I cleaned the living room before they showed up so there would be a place for them to sit.  Then tonight the hubs vacuumed up the popcorn mess.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Did you recently change the picture gallery layout on your wall? It cam look so different from dofferent angles. That's how you know you did a good job- it is so visually interesting. I love your front room! Someday I'm going to have one that will look earily like yours.

Rose said...

Someone in General Conference... I believe it was Elder Holland said to focus on your strengths FIRST, before acknowledging your weaknesses. This post is definitely in keeping with that. Good work! :)

Janae said...

You got a lot done in one day! Good for you. I'm lucky when I get a shower in. Someday I will be a good mom and wife again.