tracker

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Progress

Today was better than yesterday.   We ran our normal schedule without having any sock kids home.  The hubs worked from home today so that probably helped, even though when he is working from home I try to pretend he isn't here so as to not be too much of a distraction for him.

I was able to take an hour of down time today and read my book.  I also cleaned up the playroom with Aurora and Guy.  I took the kids to the library (something I was able to do because I could leave Baby home with the hubs.)  Then I spent a bunch of time reading books to kids.  I also played dominoes with Aurora and Spike, simply making it a matching game.  I am not really getting a lot of housework done, but I am spending quality time with my kids, and striving to teach them how to do their part to keep the house clean.

The living room is still not quite as clean as I would like.  However it is better than it has been, so that is progress.

No comments: