tracker

Monday, April 15, 2013

Potty training day 1

I did pretty well with potty training Spike today.   I had a doctor appointment this morning,  so I waited until after that to get started.   I put the potty seat in front of the computer and we watched episodes of Arthur on pbs kids, and played games.  However I discovered that this little boy really needs a splash guard,  and the one that went with our potty seat is lost.  SobI put a pull-up back on him, and went to the store and bought a new potty with a built-in splash guard.   Then this afternoon he sat on his new potty while we played cars, and again while we watched potty training theamed videos on YouTube.   After that we put him in big boy pants, only going back to the pull-up when we got him ready for bed.  I am tired, but not too worn out.  I can tell that the Lord carried me through this day.

1 comment:

Rose said...

So good that you recognized the Lord helping you along. Keep it up!