tracker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Scripture Power

A few years ago the children in our church learned a song called Scripture Power. It didn't take long for this to become one of Cinderella's favorite songs. She wanted us to sing it every day before we did our family scripture study. We continue to sing it occasionally, but not as much.

The chorus to this song goes:

Scripture power keeps me safe from sin,
Scripture power is the power to win,
Every day I need,
the power that I get each time I read.

When the children learned this song they learned to hold their scriptures above their head every time they sang "Scripture Power".

Well this morning at breakfast I was stretching my hands above my head, and Cinderella did so as well. Well Guy looked over at us and said "Scripture Power."

Isn't it amazing the connections that little children can make?

1 comment:

Adam & Brandi said...

Amazing. And, congratulations on starting them off right. They're making the right connectons early on, and that should help them later in life.

Adam