tracker

Friday, January 2, 2009

Preschool

Preschool has been a good thing for Cinderella and she is definitely enjoying it. We haven't had it as much recently because of the holidays. We got this week, and last week off because of the holidays. The week prior to that was the Christmas party, learning about the letter C. Unfortunately for Cinderella, she was sick, and had to stay home from that lesson. The week before that I taught about the letter T, but the two weeks prior to that, because of sick kids there was no preschool.

Cinderella has definitely missed going to school. She keeps asking me when preschool will start again. I keep telling her next week. Then she makes me count down the days till preschool. I'm glad she enjoys it so much, because it is a stress for me, and if it wasn't for Cinderella, I think I would stop doing it.

But I am willing to stress myself out, and spend time preparing for it, because I love my daughter.

No comments: