tracker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pregnancy Profiles

It is amazing to me how much difference it can make in my pregnancy shape when it is my 3rd pregnancy compared to my first. Now I know I am carrying this child different than either of my others, but that compared with the weight that I have put on, since Cinderella, and having allready streched out quite a bit, it is interesting to see.
I thought I'd let you see the comparison as well.

This first picture was taken the day before Cinderella was born.



This second picture was taken today. Today I am officially 24 weeks. Aka 6 months 1 week.

The contrast in this picture wasn't the best, but if you look closely, you can tell that I stick out just as far if not farther. I can only imagine how big I will be when I am 9 months with this one.

2 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Julie! Wow that is crazy! I know I will not look like that next month, when I am 24 weeks. I think it is so cute. I love it.

angelalois said...

That is interesting. Do you have a pic of you pregnant with Guy to also compare? In the same shirt no less? ;-) Good luck!