tracker

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Announcement

So for quite a while I have been emotionally struggling with being as far away from family as we are. I have longed to live close enough to them, that it doesn't take at least a weekend trip to see anyone. Well that dream is finally coming true.

My husband has been looking for a job since the beginning of the year, and was just given an offer with a company located in a city that is only a 40 min. drive from where my parents live. We are looking forward to moving closer to family.

Cinderella has been playing today that she is a Mommy, and I am the Grandma, and she brought her kids over to visit me, because they "live close to me." I can tell she is excited for this idea. She has also been asking for a while when we are going to move. One morning she asked if this was the day we were going to move to be by Grandma and Grandpa.

The kids and I will move at the beginning of March, and my husband will follow shortly there after. We will miss all of the good friends we have made in our current location, but we are excited for the opportunity to make new friends.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! I'm glad that you get to go where you wanted. Where will you guys be living? I've got to give you credit though, you are brave to be moving again so close to giving birth.

Grossarths said...

I just found out a couple hours ago that you are moving. That is sad for me, but it sounds like you guys are very excited. I'm happy for you. You will be missed!

Adam & Brandi said...

Julie this is VERY exciting news for you. Congratulations! I know how much you have wanted this. I am just a little concerned though about the pregnancy. You will have to find a new doctor, hopefully they aren't booked and are excepting patience... and the list goes on. Hope everything turns out well, whick I know it will. Congrats again!

Shamaine said...

Yay, I'm happy for you. I love living closer to my parents. I heard Mike got a job where we use to live. It's a good place to live. Good luck with the move.

Michelle and Tony said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you guys. I have been trying for years to get more of my relatives to move to Utah, so I am glad tha you are bringing Mike here. We will have to hang out some times once you get settled.