tracker

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Long Nights and Short Days

Last night Aurora didn't sleep well at all.  Thus I didn't sleep well at all either.  The hubs is working from home this week, so he let me sleep in until 9:00.  For me, that is really late.  It made my day a lot shorter.  And then Aurora is still feeling pretty yucky, so I let her spend most of the day playing the computer so that she wasn't whining at me about how she feels awful, and there is nothing I can do about it.

However the other kids, Cinderella in particular, thought it was soooooo unfair that Aurora got to spend so much time on the computer.  I did make Aurora lay in her bed and look at books after lunch hoping she would take a nap, which she did.  But other wise she was either demanding my attention, or playing the computer.

How do you convince your children to take it easy when they are sick?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I totally let my kids watch tv all day when they are sick. It's so much easier than all the whining.