tracker

Friday, August 9, 2013

Fevers and medicine.

I am so ready for Aurora to be feeling better.  I'm sure she is as well.  The poor kid still has a fever when she isn't medicated.  I have been giving her only Tylenol for her fever because she said her stomach was hurting her, and I didn't want to irritate it further.
Well today I gave her some ibuprofen, but made sure she ate a bunch with it.  Less than 4 hours later her fever was back, and higher than it has ever been this go round.  I guess I will stick with Tylenol, unless the Doctor tells me otherwise.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I don't know if you have any essential oils or know anyone that does. Lavender can help bring down a fever. Rub it on temples, behind ears, in nape of neck, on chest, and feet.

I hope she feels better soon!