tracker

Monday, August 12, 2013

Christmas Stockings

Our family has outgrown the number of Christmas stocking we have, an where we are done having kids, I figured I could put forth some effort and make some nice stockings.  I got some fabric for them last year in December, but didn't get them made yet.

Today I decided that I should cut them out.  I know I still have many months before Christmas, but I don't know how much time I will be able to find for sewing.  And hey, if I get them all made by the end of October, then I don't have to worry about it.

I think I have some irrational fear of not being ready for Christmas.  I have reoccurring dreams that it is Christmas, and I haven't done anything to prepare.  I know the Hubs finds it funny at times how early in the year I start talking about Christmas plans, but I think that is just my way of keeping my holiday stress lower.

1 comment:

Rose said...

You should follow FlyLady! She does "Holiday Cruising Missions." I can't remember where she starts, but the goal is that everything for the holidays is DONE by Thanksgiving so you can relax and celebrate the Christmas season in December (instead of scrambling around to get everything done).