tracker

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 6 of vacation

Today we drove back to my father-in-laws house.  The hubs ws feeling drowsy so he asked if I could drive.  We switched spots, but getting back on the freeway, I didn't see the junction I was supposed to take, and not being familiar with the route,  didn't catch it. 

About 1/2 hour later, the hubs looks up and asked if I got the junction.   Me thinking I had followed all the signs so far told him yes,  he then said that it looked like we were still on the freeway.   I told him that's because we were.   He then looked at the map, and told me we are on the wrong road.   Whoops.  Thankfully there was a route we could still take without having to turn around,  it just took longer.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I totally did the same thing one time! This is how our conversation went: "I don't remember driving through Moses Lake on the way up" We found a way back down by the Columbia River gorge that was beautiful. Longer but much more scenic.