tracker

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A hot house

The company I call when I have problems with my A/C is open for business at 8 in the morning.   This morning I called at 8:04.  They told me they could send a technician on Friday.   I wanted to cry.  The thought of living in a 90 degree house for 4 days was overwhelming.   My house is in a major state of disarray,  and I had the hardest time being motivated in this oven to do anything.
This evening I received a call that they could send someone this evening,  thankfully he was able to fix the A/C, and now our house is in the process of cooling down.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have more motivation to get my house in order.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Oh phew! I'm glad they were able to get someone out there sooner!

Another tip to beat the heat (if the A/C konks out again) is to mix peppermint oil and cold water in a small spray bottle, then spritz it on you! Not only does the water keep you cool, but the peppermint has a cooling effect too.