tracker

Monday, July 29, 2013

Awesome and Amazing

Today my day was awesome and amazing.  Do you know why?  Because I decided to make it that way.  This morning I told the Hubs,  "Today is a new day, I am going to take life by the horns and do something awesome.  I don't know what will be awesome yet, but something will."
I then proceeded to clean the boys room, the living room, the family room, and vacuum the family room.  For me that is awesome and amazing.  I even had down time to play around with kids, and do my own thing some.

Oh and I took some pictures of the work we have done recently on our garden.  Thought I would share them.

This is our latest feature.  


This feature already had the butterfly bush, the snap dragons are transplants from other places in the garden, and we added the geraniums to help fill it all out.

When the hubs was at the nursery he found that they had a lot of annuals on sale because it is kind of late in the season for planting, so he got a couple of varieties of impatiens and we planted those under our peach trees.  We have also put some hostas under the peach and plum trees.


This is the corner of plants that were already established.  I am not sure if we will make some changes there or let it be.


The plum tree

This is pretty much what the rest of the garden looks like.


A view of the whole garden


The poofy grass and lilies are their own little garden.  I am thinking of maybe making the circle around this one a little bit bigger.

The whole front yard.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Love it! I want to come see it in person sometime.

Rose said...

YOU are awesome and amazing. :)