tracker

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tired = ornery

Last night we got to bed kind of late, and then had to get up at 6:30 this morning.  6:30 isn't usually too early but after a  late night, I don't think I handled it very well.  I was really grumpy by the end of church today. I was quite snappish the whole way home.  Although part of that could have been that we walked to church today, and I was wearing sandles that have more of a heal than I am used to and my feet were hurting, but I know I was definitely tired.
So an update on the vita-mix  yes we did already buy it, and so far we have gotten more veggies in Guy in 2 days that we probably get in him during a normal week.  Not a bad investment, especially if we keep it up.
Let me know your favorite smoothie recipe.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Wow! Lucky. There's so many things you can do with a Vitamix. Make soup, scramble eggs... have you watched those videos on their website? It's pretty incredible!

I can't think of any smoothie recipes off hand, but I know that you can find a plethora of them on Pinterest, including ones that you throw in a freezer bag ahead of time, and then you just dump it in the Vitamix when you want it!

Have fun with your new toy!