tracker

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Crazy kids, crazy mom

My children are crazy hyper lately, and that seems to make me all the more tired.  I can't keep up with them.  But at least we have a lot of fun.  Today I made more plans for my quiet time boxes, went to the dollar store and picked up a few items, and started scavenging around the house to see what I can find.  So far I have found duplos, colorforms  coloring books, playdough, I will have a station by the legos where they can play those.  I will also have a craft/coloring station at the kitchen table.  I still don't have all of the details worked out, but we are getting closer.

I also spent some time working in my flower garden this morning.  Last year our summer was quite hot, and I was on light duty with my pregnancy, and the weeds and grass took over my garden.  Now I have a lot of work to do to get it back into some kind of order so it looks like nice flowers and not just grass and weeds, with a few flowers peeking out.  My husband and I are going to plot out a better arrangement for it, but first we have to clean it out.  I think my least favorite part of work is doing the tedious part so that you can do the fun part.

No comments: