tracker

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Garden work

Today we spent quite a bit of time and energy working on our yard.   I find the yard kind of discouraging, because it got out of control last summer in my gardens, and now it is taking a lot of work to get it in a workable condition.  I really want to plant some flowers, but I know I need to wait until I have my garden more weed free, and in better shape.

The hubs and I outlined where we want to expand our front flower bed to, pulled a lot of weeds, dug up tulips, and we planted tomatoes and peppers.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Yum! We're facing the same issue as you, we let our garden get overrun last year, and I didn't do much about getting it cleaned out this year.

However, someone dropped off some well started pumpkin plant yesterday, and I couldn't just let them die... so I got a good start on cleaning out the garden yesterday!