tracker

Monday, June 2, 2008

An invite...

I used to have a really high metabolism, it didn't really matter how much I ate, I didn't put on much weight. Having kids changed that. I'm not fat, but my weight keeps going up, up, up instead of going down or staying the same.
I have tried a few different ideas, and while some of them have helped tone my muscles a little bit, I have a hard time keeping it a habit long enough for it to help me lose weight.
So here's my latest idea. I am going to put my kids in the stroller every day, and go walking. If the weather is such that I need to go to the mall, that is what I am going to do, but at least every week day, I am going for a walk.

Now here is my request. If any of you who live in the same vicinity as me, would like to join me in walking, you don't have to do it everyday, but even on occasion, you are more than welcome. In fact, I think if I had someone I was walking with, it would help me keep at it more. So let me know if you are up for a walk, and we will go. But even if no one wants to go with me, I plan to go on my own.
I'll have to let you know how I do.

5 comments:

Rose said...

Take me, take me, take me!!! I soooo need to drop some pounds!!! :)

Kim said...

When and where? I can't do everyday, but I would definitely be interested in joining occasionally.

The Hills said...

If I lived closer (not nine hours away) I would so be there!

Adam & Brandi said...

Maybe I'll fly over everyday and wak with you! haha, wouldn't that be wonderful?!

Kirsten said...

keep me updated on how you do!