tracker

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sing a song

Christmas 2006, Cinderella received a book from Aunt B. It is one of those books that you push buttons, and it makes noises. But the noises it makes are the accompaniments to primary songs. (Songs that are approved for our church's children's program .) Cinderella loved the book. As soon as she opened it, she had no interest in opening any of her other presents. She just wanted to look at the book.

Since that time, this book has been well loved. It is played so often that we have already replaced the batteries at least once. Cinderella loves to sing, and so she will turn on the book, and sit there singing along with it. I recorded her singing her songs, and have a nice little concert for you, so sit back and enjoy the show.



I'd say the book was a hit. Thanks, Aunt B.

3 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Congratulations Julie you did it!You sent tears streaming down my face. I just want to take her home with me and keep her forever!
Thank you so much for sharing that.

The Hills said...

loved it!

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness. That was the most adorable video! It brought tears to my eyes too- I'm such a baby. I need to get one of those books.

I'm going to put you on my blog list if that's okay... hope you and your family are well Julie. Fun to see how you are doing.

Where in Washington are you living?