tracker

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Walking

So as for my goal to walk every weekday,I started off doing pretty good.

I put the kids in the stroller on Monday morning, and we took a walk through a senior citizen trailer park, that is near us.


On Tuesday it was a torrential downpour, and so a friend of mine, and I loaded up our kids in the car and headed for the mall. Which worked OK.

On Wednesday, I met a different friend at a different mall, and we walked there. So those days I did great. The kids really liked it when I went walking in the mall, because when I was done walking, we would find the mall playground and let them play for a while. Which they seemed to really enjoy.


Then I started to realize that if I walked every morning, there were other things that I wouldn't get done. Like going to the Library, something we didn't do this week. That, and one of the women I walked with informed me that my neighborhood, isn't a safe place for me to take the kids walking without at least one other woman going with me. So that kind of put a damper on the walking thing, especially with the current gas prices, and weather. So I didn't walk on Thursday or Friday. I need to figure out a better arrangement, so that I can still get some exercise and not use so much gas, or time.


No comments: