tracker

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The benefit to walking at the mall.

The play area. The kids love it. One of the malls that we went to had a Dinosaur themed play area, and I took some pictures.

There was this large egg, that was supposed to look like it was cracking, with holes that kids head and hands can fit through. Both kids enjoyed playing in that one.

They also have these steps that are supposed to look like brick, (think they are probably cement), that go about 3- 3 1/2 feet high. Guy loves stairs lately. He got to the top and stood there and yelled, at anyone else who was up there,

until I showed him how to go down the slide. Once I showed him he was ll for it.
It was quite funny to watch, because he would always go down feet first on his tummy, and scrunch up like a frog. I kept trying to get a picture but he would go so fast, that by the time the picture took, he would be all the way down the slide. So I got a video. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: