tracker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

What a memory

Cinderella's memory astounds me sometimes. A long time ago, at least 6 months, maybe more, we were shopping at Costco, when Cinderella made a comment that we needed to buy the playground they had on display there. Daddy responded that we don't have a house, so we don't have a place to put a playground, so we can't buy it.

Well today, she commented that because we are talking about buying a house, we need to go to Costco and buy the playground that they have there, and put it in our new back yard.


This picture was on the back of my boarding pass envelope from our latest trip. Cinderella discovered it, and told me that it looked like fun and she wanted to go there. I took a look to see what she was talking about. Acknowledged that it looked like fun, but told her it was really far away, and we would have to have lots of money to go there.

Today while doing our taxes, Daddy said, "I guess I make too much money to qualify for earned income credit." Suddenly Cinderella pipes up with, "now we can go to that place I wanted to go to!" She then ran off, and came back waving the picture in the air.

It is so amazing what they pick up on, and remember. I guess you always have to watch what you say.

2 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

What a very smart little girl you have on your hands?! This is the cutest thing ever. With things like this I bet you she keeps you on your toes and COMPLETELY entertained?!

Rose said...

Hahaha, that is hilarious! Sounds like the 3-year old who wanted to adopt all of the gorillas at the zoo. When he was told that there wasn't enough money to do that, he said, "Then get some more money."