tracker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just a quick note

Plenty is happening here, and I have tons to blog about. Unfortunately I don't have tons of time. Between packing, being a mom for my kids, and house hunting (not to forget not letting my self overdo or get stressed out), I am pretty busy. So if you don't hear much from me for a while, it is because I don't really have time to sit down and write.

An update on our house situation. The sellers of the house decided to go with the other offer, so we are back to the drawing board looking for a house.

Cinderella had totally digressed in her potty training. She was pretty much there, but going out of town and the stress of moving have thrown her off, and I think we have only had one day in the past 2 weeks without an accident. However that was yesterday, so maybe things are getting better again. (For the moment at least).

Guy has been sick, and wants Mama all the time. And if he doesn't want Mama, and I think I can get something packed, he is climbing all over my boxes, or emptying them as fast as I can fill them. So he makes packing interesting.

I think that is a quick run down on our status. I've got to run. I'm not sure when I will have a chance to write again, so hope you enjoyed this brief update.

No comments: