tracker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Friday: House hunting and a play

On Friday, my husband joined me at looking at the homes I had liked from the previous day. His sister joined us.

We viewed them in the same order at the previous day, and my husband seemed to have similar opinions to mine on houses one and two.

That evening we went and spoke to a loan officer to find out more info on getting pre-qualified. Then we went out to dinner and to a play to celebrate our anniversary.

We went to a theater that specializes in spoofs. The play we went and saw was called "Home School Musical". I'm sure you can guess what that was a spoof of. I have to say, even though I haven't really seen all of "High School Musical," I still got a kick out of the play. It was very funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was this by chance Desert Star Playhouse? I love love love their productions......