tracker

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The help of friends.

Today Spike had a bit of a runny nose.  Due to his runny nose we didn't want to send him to Nursery (the children's class at our church for children 18 months to 3 years).  However I didn't really want to miss church because of a kid with a runny nose.  So I took him with me to my class.   The hubs was asked to teach a different children's class today, so I had Spike and Baby.    Aurora also decided she didn't want to go to her class, and followed me to my class (after I had tried to take her to hers) crying.  Thankfully one of my friends at church helped me out by holding Baby for me,  another friend took Aurora back to her class and I was able to handle Spike, who wasn't too wild today.

I am grateful for good friends and the Lord's help.

No comments: