tracker

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Opinions

I find I often place my value on what I feel like those dearest to me think of  me.  So when I find myself with different opinions than them, particularly if they have strong opinions on the subject,  dealing with some inner turmoil.  
The hubs has some strong opinions about what food is healthy.   And in a lot of those opinions I find that we agree.  However when it comes to health vs. convenience we don't always see eye to eye.  In my search of what to feed the kids for lunch this summer, I have come across some fun ideas that use more processed food.
I know the hubs doesn't judge me for using these foods, but that doesn't keep me from feeling like I am going behind his back, and that I need to justify why I am buying these kinds of food.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I hear you, sister. I just don't know of any good suggestions to free you from the guilt. I know that feeling, though. Does he have any ideas for lunches?