tracker

Monday, June 10, 2013

Farm, and swimming

Yesterday our internet was down, so I typed up my blog post in a text file.  That file is saved on my computer which is turned off, so that post will show up later.

Today I was quite tired, and feeling overwhemed.  I dreaded taking the kids out in public,  and having them argue and fight, like they had been doing all morning.   I told tyem any more fighting and we wouldn't go anywhere,  and if they fought while we were out, we would go straight home.  They took me at my word, and calmed down considerably.

I took the kids to a farm,  that is designed for children to visit.  The kids seemed to have fun.  Guy kept getting disappointed however, he got to ride a pony, but not the one of his choice.  He got to play, but not as long as he wanted.   It is hard to want to do things for the kids when they respond in that manner.  I just need to remember that they are still little, and I need not expect to much from them.

Tonight we took the kids swimming.   They enjoyed it, but were disappointed that we only stayed an hour.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hey! I'm glad they calmed down some. Hang in there!