tracker

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Mom Medic Course

I think it could be really helpful if there was a course that you could take as a mom (or dad), that teaches basic medical skills.  CPR (I know you can take classes on this subject), How to remove slivers, how to tell if your child has an ear infection, what a healthy throat looks like verses a sick one, ect.  I think this could be very helpful, and reduce the number of unnecessary doctors visits. 

Scooter hasn't been feeling the best lately, and today he was extra fussy and pulling on his ears.  So I called up the Dr's office and took him in.  Nope, he is fine.

1 comment:

marinda said...

It is nice to know that I am not the only experienced mom who hasn't become omnicient.
C has had a runny/cruddy nose for the past month. The dr said she was fine. This week I realized she has cut 3 new teeth. Mystery solved!