tracker

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Don't Care

OK, so maybe I really do, and that is the problem.  But I am trying not to care.   Care what other people think that is.

I was trying to do the declutter in 91 day challenge, but then I discovered something today.   I have a life beyond decluttering my home.  I have laundry that needs to be done, I have kids  that need me to play with them.  I have children that need me to drop everything at different times during the day and come to their aid.  And I do those things because I am a MOM.   I love my kids.  I will do things for my kids.  But no I am not getting my cupboards all the way decluttered today.   Maybe by the end of the week they will be, but I am making no promises.

I know that my house is a mess.  I understand it isn't as clean as I want it, or what many people may think it should be.  But I WILL play with my kids.  I WILL come to their rescue, and I WILL teach them to clean along side of me.  If you have a problem with the state of my house, feel free to come and clean it.  However if you don't want to clean my house, don't judge me for not cleaning it either.

2 comments:

Chris Oldham said...

Julie-
Man how I miss you. Your house was never messy! Your house is lived in!! and Loved in!!
Too many families go through this. The unwritten pressure to have the perfectly clean and organized house all the time, and happy clean children, a happy husband, do all your church callings with out murmuring, and the list goes on and on. You just keep being the awesome woman you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Hugs! Chris

Sara Hammond said...

I love this idea. Good for you!