tracker

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes

When I have a child change sizes of clothing I box up the old size to be used when another child reaches that size.  This saves a lot of money, but also takes a lot of time and effort.  As well as space.  The problem is, as my children grow, the pile of clothes grows too.  Sometimes  they will outgrow a shirt before the pants, and so the outfit gets separated.  Then when the next child reaches that size, I don't always find all of the clothes I put away, and so sometimes  I end up having to buy more.  Or I have a child who is shaped different than a previous one, so the clothes don't don't fit right, and so I buy more clothes.   Today I spent a large portion of the day sorting clothes so thatI can make room for the summer clothes the kids just wore.  Can I tell you how exhausting that is.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I have always hated switching out clothes. Now that I'm a mom, I think I hate it more. And it will only get worse as my kids start getting opinions about what they wear.
I think you deserve a little spa night.

marinda said...

I love Savers! I don't feel as bad buying "new" when it is used.