tracker

Monday, October 28, 2013

De-cluttering the fridge

I had a friend refer to me to a blog post yesterday talking about de-cluttering your house in 91 days.    She told me she was going to try this, and I decided that since I have been trying to de-clutter that having a plan, might be helpful, so I would join her.

The first week the goal is to de-clutter the kitchen/dining room/ pantry.  On Monday it is the Fridge and Freezer, so that is what I worked on today.

Here are my before and after pictures.  Note:  I was not cleaning, I was just getting rid of the junk, and expired stuff.

Before:


 After:



The Fridge side looks better than the freezer side, because there is only so much you can do with plastic bags of veggies, which is what is most of what is in there.  However if you look at it in person, it is much easier to find what you are looking for.  

No comments: