tracker

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Strep

This morning Cinderella woke up with a sore throat.  I had been told that strep was going around at the elementary, so I decided I should probably keep her home, and take her to the doctor, to see if she had strep or not.

Turns out she did.   Then I got to wondering.  I haven't been feeling the best lately (yesterday and today), and I kind of have a sore throat, so I went to my Dr. to check and make sure if I had it or not.  Turns out I do to.  Isn't that exciting?   I get to be mom, with a sore throat, and headache, but at least I know why, and hopefully will soon be feeling better.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Strep totally knocks Jared out. He says when he has it he feels worse than any other sickness. I can't imagine trying to keep up with your responsibilities while you're sick! I hope it passes by your family soon.