tracker

Friday, September 6, 2013

Contagious

Right now I am frustrated with contagious diseases.   So as I posted yesterday,  both Cinderella and I have been diagnosed with strep throat.  Neither of us are contagious any more, but that doesn't mean that others in my family don't have it, and are contagious.   And we have no way of knowing,  except waiting.

This means we can't really get out and be around other people.
Right now this frustrates me because tomorrow the girls in my family are getting together to spend the day shopping.  Now I am not a big shopper, but I haven't gotten the kids school clothes yet, and I don't have very many opportunities to get a break from my kids, and hang out with the girls.   I was really looking forward to tomorrow.

But I have a sister who just had a baby via c-section,  and her 2 year old is at my parents house right now.  I don't want to get her sixk, and have her take it home to her mom and brother.   I also have a pregnant sister-in-law, who will be going, and I don't want ro get her sick either.   (Not that I want to get anyone sick, those people are just more susceptible rigt now.)

No comments: