tracker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Utah Trip: Family Week: Day 3, Visit to other family

Wednesday morning my brothers, husband, and dad went golfing. While they were gone, my sister-in-law D gave hair cuts all around. My nephew was first, then Guy got his trimmed. Then we let Cinderella get hers trimmed. Cinderella then had her hair straitened, to make sure it was all even. It was darling. My sister was next, and then it was my turn.

Now if I get my hair cut, especially if I pay for it, I want it to be noticeable. But I never know what cut to get. My hair is so fickle. So I had her take it about mid neck.


This picture is one I had Cinderella take of me today. So it had a little bit of growth since it was cut.

After the men got home, and my hair was done, my little family left for my husbands cousin's house. His sister had just moved down to Utah, and was staying with the cousin, so we were able to visit with her as well. It was fun to interact with some other family that we don't get to see a whole lot. And our kids got to play with some of their second cousins, who are about the same age as them.

About dinner time, we headed over to my husbands aunt's home for dinner. We had a yummy BBQ, and got to visit with some more family.

After the BBQ, we headed back to my parents house. The whole gang was gathered around my parents fire pit, in the back yard, having a hot dog roast. We joined them and made some s'mores for the kids.

All in all it ended up being a fun day.

No comments: