tracker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Days like this.....

So yesterday we had a temperature high of 51 degrees. And OK so when we lived in VA we had warmer days in February than that, but besides that February is usually cold and snowy. So having a day like yesterday, made me glad that we live in Washington right now.
And yes w took advantage of it. After naps we headed out to the playground at our complex.
Days like this make me realize that I don't let the kids get outside enough. It is hard, not having a back yard, but I really need to make an effort for them.

2 comments:

The Hills said...

I am in complete agreeance. My kids definately don't get outside enough either. Maybe it is because it rains so much here or that the nearest park is not anywhere near walking distance away or that the ground is always wet when it doesn't rain. Hmmm... I'll have to do something with them soon.

Kirsten said...

love your wedding story...happy anniversary!