tracker

Monday, February 4, 2008

First Popsicle

So the other day, Cinderella was running down the hall and bit her tung. It was bleeding, and is her style lately, she started screaming hysterically.
So I got her an otter-pop. Well she wanted me to have one too, so I opened one for me as well. About this time Guy wandered into the kitchen, wanting to know what treat we were trying to sneak past him. Cinderella let him have a taste of hers, and then he just HAD to have more.
"Please can't I have some?"
"I'll be your best friend, and let you play with my toys when ever you want!"
"I've just GOT to have another taste of that Popsicle!"
"Thank you mom. Mmmm that tastes good!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how CUTE! Guy's facial expressions and clasped hands are just adorable and perfect for the story--how fun!

Stacey said...

That's funny. I can't believe how grown up he's getting.

Rose said...

Hahaha!!!