tracker

Monday, February 4, 2008

He's Walking

Guy is walking. Can you believe it. OK so I may be exaggerating a little, but not much. It is a common sight to look up and see him tottering around, with a great big grin on his face, cause he knows he is doing something really cool.
One day I had the camera out, and as is his normal form, when he saw the camera, he thought he had to have it, so he made a bee line for the camera. The catch was, this time he was walking.
So I started taking pictures, then I remembered the video setting.
The only problem was, as you can see, it is sideways. I forgot how I was holding the camera, and that I can't rotate video.

After I realized what I had done, I tried to get him to repeat his performance, but he realized what I was up to and refused.
I did get it a few days later, with the aid of my husband.

I also got his game that he plays when he gets tired of walking and thinks, "I can do this crawling", and gets going really fast. This time my husband and I were far apart, but you can imagine how funny this was to watch when we were a lot closer together.

2 comments:

Rose said...

He is walking really well now. He was cruising all over my house today!

Kirsten said...

what great videos!