tracker

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Goodbye little penguin

When we were staying with my family, while looking for a house, my children developed an interesting tradition at bedtime. Before we would put them to bed, we would have them go around and give everyone a hug and tell them good night. Well for some reason Cinderella started calling everyone little penguin. She would go up to them, give them a hug and say "goodnight little penguin". Then Guy would emulate his sister and do the same.

After we had moved into our house, it became the way to say good bye to the people at Grandma's house when we went to visit, and it was time to go home. "Goodbye little penguin"

So one time when we were at my parents house getting ready to go, I bent to help Guy put on his shoes, and he gave me a hug and said, "goodbye little sea monster."

No comments: