tracker

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Do you like my bouqet?


Cinderella loves flowers. She loves to see and smell flowers, but most of all she loves to pick flowers, and make bouquets for me.

So you can imagine how much fun she had when we went camping amidst a million wild flowers.

One day Daddy took the kids on a hike, with Grandma and Grandpa, and a few aunts. Cinderella was NOT happy, because it was different than what she was expecting, and she wanted to pick flowers for Mama. They did let her pick some, and she came back with a bouquet for me.

The next day my brother, his wife, a couple of my sisters, my husband, Cinderella, Guy and me all went on a hike. We hiked up to a meadow filled with wild flowers. So of course Cinderella had to pick a bouquet. The others went on ahead while I stayed with Cinderella. She was making up a song as she went singing, and slowly walking along picking the flowers. And the way she would pick the flowers was, when she saw a flower she wanted to pick, she would grab the plant and pull really hard, and however much came off she would put into her bouquet. One time she even pulled up the roots. And there it went into her bouquet. So she would walk along singing her song, picking her flowers, and every now and then she would stop singing and yell at the others who were quite a ways in front of us, "You guys are getting ahead of us!" then she would go back to singing and picking her flowers.

So what do you do with a bouquet from your little girl, when you are camping?

2 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

So sweet! And reading this makes me want to go camping. Wherever you guys went camping looks really nice. I'm sure you had loads of fun.

The Hills said...

She is just loving her mommy. Since I am now officially allergic to 'everything,' I tell Jenna to leave the flowers where they are so they can live longer and I will just enjoy looking at them instead of sneezing at them.