tracker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Meet my family

OK, so you might not be getting confused as to whom everyone is at my parents house, but I am. So I decided to make introductions.
You will get more explanation to these pictures later, but for now here goes.In this picture, from left to right. The first one is my husband. Then my sister's husband 'W". Then the last three are my brothers. "T", "S", and "P".
W hasn't been mentioned in any of my vacation blogs yet. T is my married brother, who has the dogs. S is my youngest brother. And P is my oldest brother, he is just a year and a half younger than me. He is the one who put the towel on his head, and scared the dogs.

This picture is my Mom.

This picture is my Grandma, my Dad's mother who lives with my parents, and my Dad.

This picture has my older sister "R", than Cinderella, then R's son "A", Guy, and then me.
R is my only older sibling. She is married to W and A is my children's only cousin.

This is a close up of T with his wife "D".

This is a picture of the two eldest of my younger sisters. "C" and "M".
C is the one who is getting ready to go to college, and has been sick. She is the one I had to take to the hospital for some tests to be run. Oh and by the way, last I heard they still didn't know what the problem is.

And this is my youngest two sisters. "L" and "N"

OK so here is a brief run through now that you have faces and letters to go with different individuals.
The oldest person at my parents house is my Grandma, my fathers mother. (I'm including her, because she lives with them, and is a character in some of my stories. )
Then in my intimidate family, there are my parents.
There eldest child is R who is married to W, and has one child, A.
I am next in the family. I am married and have two children. Cinderella and Guy.
Next is my brother P. He is single and still lives at my parents house while he is working and going to school.
Then my brother T, who is married to D. They have two dogs. Tex and Ellie.
My brother S is next. He also is single, living at home while working and trying to go to school.
My sister C is next. She is the one who is going to start college. Up until this last weekend, when she moved into her dorm, she has been living at home and working.
My sister M is next. She is getting ready to start her senior year of high school.
Then comes L. She is going into 10th grade this year.
And last, but certainly not least is N, who is 13 and the youngest in the family.

Hopefully with this information, I can make the rest of my vacation, make more sense and easier to write and read.

No comments: