tracker

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Late Nights and Naps

Last night there was a Relief Society Meeting at the church.  There was a child care set up, and my children ended up going.  This was not intended.  Our family had gone over to the church earlier for the hubs and I to have temple recommend interviews.  Mine finished just in time for the Relief Society meeting to start, so I headed off leaving the kids with the hubs.  Except for one small thing.

Aurora, Spike, and Guy all took off through the halls, and found the child care.  The thought it looked fun, so they joined in.  The hubs came and found them later, and the people who were watching the kids, didn't have any problem with the kids being there, so the hubs took Scooter with him and went and ran some errands.

Thus, my children were out later last night, and didn't get to bed at their normal bed time.  I also didn't get to bed at my normal bedtime, and then I was woken up in the middle of the night by Scooter, and this morning at about 5:20 by Aurora, who wanted Mom.   So today I was kind of tired  (OK really tired) and ornery.  And the kids were really tired and ornery.   Thankfully I was able to get a little bit of down time, this afternoon, and even got Aurora to take a brief nap.

Tonight, I did a lot better at getting the kids, at least in their rooms at a decent time.   Hopefully I can get to bed before too late as well.

No comments: