tracker

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I think I'm done shopping Sears online

So remember how I mentioned that I had ordered another dress for Aurora from Sears after I noticed that the one I got her was the wrong size. That one had been canceled, so I requested that the rest of the order be canceled (the dress that matched it for Cinderella), then found a different dress and ordered it for Aurora.

Well I found out today (because I haven't looked at my e-mail since then), that the order for Cinderella wasn't canceled, because they CAN'T. But if I refuse the delivery, it will be sent back to the Sears wear house, and then I will be refunded for the price of the dress, but they CAN'T refund the shipping. So I might as well keep the dress when it comes.

Also the final dress that I ordered for Aurora, was also canceled. Out of stock. If it is out of stock, why does it show up as available to order on the website? I understand that sometimes there is only a few in stock, and so it hasn't cleared the website before more orders are placed than items in stock. But should it really take 5-8 hours for them to send me an e-mail that my order can't go through?

So I think from now on, if I buy from Sears, it will be in store. But seeing as how there isn't one conveniently located near where I live, they just might not receive much business from me anymore. Sorry Sears, but you blew that one.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Yikes, what a mess!!!

Melissa said...

how obnoxious! I would not shop their any more either. I would also call their customer service and chew them out demanding a full refund. I know the closest store is in Provo but I never go down there either. I guess its not really that far away but when there is a mall in Orem, it makes the Provo mall seem less worth the trip.