tracker

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Which sibling does she look more like?

I asked some friends and family who they thought Sleeping Beauty looked like. I had a lot of people tell me they think she looks like Guy. I haven't seen it that much myself, but as a parent, when I look at my children I just see that child. Well we were eating at a restaurant the other day, and the waitress referred to Sleeping Beauty as a he. Now this isn't all that uncommon, for someone to get a baby's gender mixed up, and she was wearing a brown shirt, so I can see how someone could be confused. Anyway, when she said that, my husband looked at Sleeping Beauty, and saw a miniature Guy.

Well Sleeping Beauty has always looked feminine to me, and Guy masculine, but I wondered how much of that is in the clothes. So I decided to do an experiment. I dug out one of Guy's old outfits and took some pictures of Sleeping Beauty in it.
To be fair, I decided to also post a picture of Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty wearing the same outfits.

So this is comparing them at similar ages. Now I want to know what you think. Which sibling does she look more like? Cinderella? Or Guy? Or neither?

5 comments:

Rose said...

I still stick with my original answer! She looks like her brother! But she still looks feminine... just keep dressing her in girly clothes... :)

Kim said...

Guy!

The Osborne Family said...

I think she looks a little more like Guy, but she's a pretty good mix of the two, as well as having her own look.

Melissa said...

I think she looks more like her brother but definitely has her own look.

Adam & Brandi said...

I have ALWAYS thought she was a mini Guy. They do look sooo much alike. But yes she kind of does look more girly. Great photos!