tracker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bird Watching

So the other day Cinderella and I noticed a bird outside out window. Now this isn't rare, there are many birds in our area. But one thing I learned from our year in Virginia, is that you need to document the way things are in the areas where you live, because sometimes you never know when you will be leaving.
So I pulled out our new camcorder and we did some birdwatching.
One thing I learned about myself is that sometimes I am quite unobservant. Take a look at this video and see if you can figure out what I am talking about.



So it wasn't until I watched the video that I saw the bird in the planter. Did you notice that Cinderella saw it the whole time, and I was just clueless. It makes me wonder how many other things in my life I am so clueless about.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

what a great idea--documenting.
i'm going to do that too!