tracker

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Potty training progress

We are making progress potty training. This morning Cinderella came in and said, "I can wear these." And she held up 6 pairs of her big girl panties. Then she said, "Just one though, not all of them."

At the time we were getting ready to head out the door, and my husband started to tell her that she could wear them when we got home if she wanted. Then she took one and did this.....



We were able to get her to wear them the right way later in the day, and she made it through 3 pairs, and not once in the potty, but hey it's progress.

3 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Julie!!!! She is SO DANG ADORABLE! I love her so much! Good luck with that. Oh and it was nice hearing your voice on the video, even if it was only for a second.

Rose said...

Ha, funny.

Well, being interested in panties is a big step in potty training... so even if she wears them on her head... it's a good sign. :)

Hill said...

thanks for the laugh! I loved it so much that I shared it with my mom!