tracker

Monday, March 3, 2008

Tag I'm it.

My friend Kirsten just tagged me. This one is a little different than the last one, so here goes.

10 years ago I was: A junior in high school

Things on my to-do list for today:
  • go to the library
  • make a shopping list
  • finish the laundry
  • clean the bathroom (we'll have to see if this one really happens or not)
4 things I would do if I became a billionaire:
  1. Pay tithing
  2. Get out of debt
  3. Save some to pay for me to finish my education
  4. Buy a house
3 bad habits:
  1. Let my house sit in messy abandon while I check my e-mail and write blogs.
  2. Don't do my hair and makeup most days
  3. Don't reach out to others very much.

5 jobs that I have had:
  1. Mom (and every thing that is included in that).
  2. Microfilm reproductionist (this wasn't the official title, but it is basically what I did.)
  3. Custodian
  4. I was the aid for the language department in college
  5. Custodian. (I know I already mentioned that, but in actuality I have had at least 4 separate custodian jobs.)
6 things most people don't know about me:
  1. I spent all of my life living in Utah (I had only left 3 times for vacations even) before I went to college. Since I got married I've only lived in Utah for two months, in separate one month blocks.
  2. I'm a perfectionist. To the point that I don't even try things a lot of the time, because I know I won't be happy with the way it will turn out.
  3. I used to have a TERRIBLE temper. I would yell all the time, really loud. I still get upset at times, and sometimes yell, but not as badly as I used to.
  4. I love to read. Particularly Historical, and religious fiction or any combination of those three.
  5. I love to cook, if I don't have to. I have a hard time mustering up enough enthusiasm some times when cooking is a necessity however.
  6. I sell USBORNE Books, kind of. I signed up to sell them, because now I can get their books for wholesale prices, and I think their books are some of the most awesome books I have seen. The best part is, I don't have to sell them, I don't have to turn in any required amount of sales to keep my account active. If I want to sell I can, and maybe I will put some effort into it when my kids are older, but right now I get a good deal on the books. So I don't really sell them, but I am a consultant.
3 people to tag next: I don't really want to tag anyone so if you read this and want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: