tracker

Friday, October 9, 2009

No more boosters!

So ever since Cinderella was about 18 months old she has been sitting in a booster seat at the table. Guy joined the ranks when he was about 18 months as well. Well yesterday Cinderella asked if she could have her booster taken off her chair and just sit on a regular chair. I told her that was fine, and that I would take it off and clean the chair. (I'm terrible about cleaning under the boosters and they can get really gross.)

Well yesterday I didn't have a chance to take care of it, and she remembered at breakfast this morning. I told her I would try to take care of it today. Then Daddy suggested that she could just move her chair back into a corner and use a different chair. She seemed to think this was acceptable and so he helped her move it. After he joined me again in the kitchen, I looked over and saw, Guy get down from his chair, push it into a corner. Then he walked around the table, took my chair, and slid it back to his place. I think he wants to be done with a booster too. Don't you think?
This last picture is in here because Sleeping Beauty wanted her picture taken too.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hahaha, cute that she wanted her picture taken too. All of my kids are our of their boosters. My oldest two do okay with it... but my youngest one likes to try to climb on the table sometimes... :)

Kirsten said...

hey! we have the same breadmaker!
the lid of mine is no longer attached though: it fell off the counter twice (both times my fault).
i've been meaning to ask you: did you ever turn your blog entries into a book, and if you did, which company did you use?