tracker

Friday, October 9, 2009

I want a drink

So yesterday Guy came up to me carrying this:
And said to me, "I want a drink."

I told him he probably didn't want to drink that because it is lemon juice. He then told me he wanted a drink of lemon. I asked if he wanted a drink of water, and he said, "No! Lemon!" By this time Cinderella had joined us and wanted one too. So I got cups out for them. I then poured a little bit of lemon juice in the bottom of each cup, and had them taste it. After they told me it didn't taste very good, I showed them how to make lemonade. They liked that much better.

2 comments:

The Hills said...

What a great mom. If my kids want a drink I tell them to go get a glass of water. We have a pitcher that Tyler and Jenna can both reach that isn't in the fridge.

Rose said...

Hahaha! I tried that on my kids... (only with lime juice) but they actually LIKE it! :)